Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #10
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
Thank you Judge, Jimbo and Paul...yes, lots going on and it has messed with our southern climes trip that should have started tomorrow...
1) I will locate the leak and get that fixed first...
2) I got the water temp to 70*f yesterday by 'messing' with the flow valve under the bed and at the back of the Gerard unit...from the outside, the burner looks very healthy and the thermocouple*is glowing very red...and yes the water is cold here and I've ensured there's*no mixing of cold anywhere...on the only other occasion at Thanksgiving we used the hot water it worked well...but it has been in for service since so I am wondering if they affected this outcome(?)...I had complained to them that IMO the water pressure was too low and the shower wasn't pushing enough water out...serves me right!
3) A previous correspondent suggested raising the house water pressure but when I called the emergency THOR customer service line they said there is no adjustment...but the water pressure seems good enough from the pump (IMO better than my home water supply) ...and when I turn both the bathroom and the kitchen taps on the temp goes down to the 50's...the pipes are very noisy in the shower area where the pipes are clattering at the ceiling...no pulsation it's just reverberation...annoying too...
4) Right, I'm going*out very soon to give it another best shot...if I fail I'll have to cancel many RV park reservations...dammit!...Any further observations would be welcome...thank you for what you have proffered*already...Merry Christmas!
5) I'm really struggling to 'love' this 2018 Citation 24SJ!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum