Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 10:31 PM   #19
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
Christmas miracle!

You guys have been great!...we are going to set off tomorrow for the warmer climes of Arizona thanks to you guys...
I purchased a leak detector from Home Depot for $25 and I found the chunk out of the hose by the rear passenger wheel...rodents sitting on the tire maybe or just unlucky enough to have had something thrown up by the tire?...I have used broad electrical tape to patch it and checked it with soap and the leak detector...all good until I can get a professional fix.
The water heater responded to some warmth...we had the RV heater going, the sun on the van (yep, it's Portland OR) and now we see 110*f...and the pipes are not so noisy either...
All round, we are relieved to be going...but all the while this was going on we were not getting very prepared as we were fearing the worst!...
THANK YOU ALL, you have been fabulous...Merry Christmas to all my readers!...HoHoHo!...:Ian

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.