Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 06:15 PM   #1769
roadrunner255

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: compass 23tw
State: Texas
THOR #19878
According to Thor fuses control dash radio mem and power. Need to clarify that its not the jensen or bmpro devices.

12 volt coach battery drain issue happened after 13 hrs of driving in the rain and when refrig is on 12volts.

Also the go power solar pre wired controller never displayed any voltages until after the issue.

Btw, i noticed when the battery switch is in the off position the coach batteries charge when driving? Is this correct?

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner255 View Post
Thanks, was looking at this and how it resets and I saw a yellow flag tucked up. Interesting that its 50 amp and coach is rated at 30 amp.

Buss Marine Grade Heavy Duty Manual Reset 50 amp DC Circuit Breaker Fuse #25450

Was not tripped but the 15 amp red wire and 3 amp yellow wire were. Not sure what they control.

Stange also that with the battery switch off both batteries were charging while driving.

Thought that when off it took the batteries out.

Still looking into why both fuses blew.Attachment 27761Attachment 27762

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.