Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 08:14 PM   #4
Bob Denman
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ador View Post
We have our 33.1 Thor ACE for a month now. We have started some minor modifications. I will update this post as we progress.

1. Exterior Solar Powered LED Lights - Our coach did not come with one that we can use to illuminate the entry door at night. I have added this solar powered LED light (set of 2). I like this model as there are 2 light options (bright white LED or warm light LED). I like the warm light. There are also 3 Modes to select. I like Mode 3, where the light stays on when it gets dark and turns off when it gets daytime. It also have a remote control where I can manually turn off the light.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2. Kitchen side wall "fake tiles" from Lowes

3. Step for my dog bed - We travel with our 2 dogs (Korean Jindo and Terrier Mix). Our Jindo likes to sit in the middle of our seat. When we place her bed in the middle, the floor is short. We had to stuff the underneath of the bed with folded blankets. Problem solved with this step.

4. Stairwell Cover - I made this stairwell cover so that our dogs can walk around, and not fall into the stairwell. I added a No Step sign so our teenage son DO NOT step on the board. I am sure it can support the dogs. Not sure about the weight of a human. It is pretty sturdy though. Solid wood (1 inch thick). But I don't want to take the chance. I also added handles to make it easier to put on and remove.

5. Maxx Air Roof vent cover (installed 2 pieces). No pics yet.

6. Sealing Roof Joints with Eternabond Tape. (On-going project).

Projects to follow. Already have the parts. Just waiting for my appointment with the wheel alignment place.
1. Sumo Springs - Front
2. Roadmaster Steering Stabilizer
3. Wheel Alignment

4. Doghouse Sound Deadening and Floor Mat

https://www.thorforums.com/forums/at...1&d=1609186442
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gunny 02.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	27819  
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.