Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 11:49 PM   #13
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Y’all probably right about selling now and buying later but I’m just now getting the new bugs out of my machine and getting some essential mods done.I don’t think I want to start over. And I KNOW DW doesn’t want to go through all that again!!
I am with you. Took me too long to find this baby and it is just too nice a change of pace to sell now.

I had a after 1 year plan to take my coach to Car Toys and spend a few grand to upgrade my sound systems. Found out it was a simple DIY replacement of the two front speakers with Alpines with power that will just blow you away with only two speakers!!! Those factory Jenson were just 12W peak

Then I got bold. Once I finally figured how to get that main 40" TV off the wall, I decided to go with a Vizio Soundbar with built in subwoofer & bluetooth. I needed the TV down; so I could fish the wiring behind the TV to get on same AC power line as Inverter. But funny thing happened. When putting it all back together the Insignia TV would not come back on I must have bang something; but no worries never thought warranty, bought the best quality Samsung I could find that would fit, actually 1 1/2" larger screen Now I have incredible quality & sound for around $400 bucks. (note: it took me a few hours to custom cut the OEM TV mount so it would fit the Samsung but I got it. Maybe next year I will replace the outside TV with 40" Samsung
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum