Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 04:14 AM   #5
Dafoot2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 33.1
State: Alabama
THOR #21442
Quote:
Originally Posted by ador View Post
The Eternabond Tape is just a preventive measure. I did it on my 2015 Class C also. It's best to do it when the unit is new as there are not much dirt and grimes to remove for prep.

I am doing the suspension step by step to see what "will" help with the swaying when those big rigs pass by and a strong gust of wind. I also heard that the 2021 F53 chasis have beefier stabilizers from the factory. But I do feel the coach sway when a big rig pass by, or with sudden gust of wind. Scared me one time.

I have the Front Sumo Springs and Roadmaster Steering Stabilizer delivered last week. Just deciding on doing the install myself or have a mechanic do the install. (I called a mobile mechanic and was quoted 1hr for the stabilizer and 3hrs for the Springs, @ $125/hr, and $125 service call. That will be $625 in labor).
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to check out the roof when mine gets delivered. I still have a roll of eternabond left over from before.

I'll also keep an eye out on the suspension. I had the steering stabilizer installed when i had my class c. Was hoping the new upgraded suspension on the chassis would have taken care of alot of the road worries.

Curious once you get your parts installed how the handling will be helped.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum