Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Good Morning
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #1
jsteinbr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Wisconsin
THOR #21660
Smile Good Morning

Just joined the THOR FORUMS - Looking forward to contributing to the materail in a positive way.

We purchased a 2018 THOR Windsport at the end of 2017 with the hopes of making RV'ing a positive part of our retirement. The journey to date has been a bit bumpy. We have had three major and costly service events in the 3 years we have owned the motorhome. We really enjoy the Windsport's layout and features, however, we are finding the manufacturing workmanship to be quite poor, and the source of these three major service events. Unfortunately, the ESP we purchased has failed to cover many of these costs. We are also finding that the company we purchased the unit from seems incapable of providing timely and quality service/maintenance. Sorry for venting.

I am hoping the FORUM will be a source of information that will help me perform much of the annual maintenance and repairs on my own. As I learn, I will be happy to share in a positive manner.

We absolutely enjoy traveling by motorhome and look forward to more in the years to come!

John

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum