Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 01:19 AM   #50
cgeace29.3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #18622
Red face Thor ACE Many Issues

We bought an 2016 Thor Ace 29.3 with only 7,000 miles last year.
The furniture fabric is only one of many issues we have had.
I was told a few months ago that Thor motorhomes are at the bottom of the list when it comes to quality and I have experienced that on every trip we took in 2020.
From cheap water line fittings that leak in very hard to get places, water heater that broke down (circuit board went bad) during one trip, cheap seki tv's that don't work at some campgrounds cable system, replaced, broken drawer catches, rear tail light wood rotting from leaks around the lights, catch this before it becomes a serious issue, cheap floor covering coming apart, electrical issues, plumbing lines hot and cold that were switched at factory, exterior fiberglass finish hazy and becoming discolored, the seats and love seats falling apart and many more.
It's scary going on a trip knowing something will probably break.
All this on a 4 year old MH with only 7,000 miles.
Hmmm, I wonder why previous owner traded it in???
Good looking MH - Crappy quality.
Best of Luck with yours!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum