Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 07:55 PM   #25
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Today 2021 new 24.1 is listed at 85k on rvt, just the same+- as a 2018 was 2018.

Ignore the advs with high prices.
GENERALLY, private party that high is because they're buried and dealer that high is so for $40 more per month they can flip people to a new unit.

A used 24.1 listed at a STUPID high price is a good way to flip someone to new, and maybe bigger.
A high mile beat to crap used 24.1 on the lot at a high price is even better.
'MA, fir firty bucks a monf mores, we gits thet thar Brandi new un'

And
The dealer can give you any amount you ask for on a trade in.
It's just tacked onto the new vehicle. You lose because of sales tax in some states by doing that, but hey, you're the one who owes or wants $8,000 more for your trade-in

Less than prudent people have the mortgage or rent money they haven't been paying. It's burning a down payment sized hole in their gypsy traveler dream pocket.

The price of an rv being paramount makes for some really strong hate down the line.
Buy what you want when you want and the guy next to you shouldn't matter.
Make your own happy.

Signed,
I've added to the new car price by inflating the trade-in, no exaggeration, three thousand times.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum