Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 11:37 PM   #19
PDX247

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini
State: Oregon
THOR #21423
We purchased the rig from a place in Az and had it shipped. We had to do this because it is very hard to find these and my wife is very high risk and I did not want to go into the dealer. if you don't have to I would not recommend doing this because the dealer ended up not checking the rig out.

We had a lot of issues (back tank flush leaked, slide broke, refridge did not run on propane...) but they were all fixed under warranty.

We have only used it for about 12 days total. We have always owned trailers before and really enjoy driving this. The thing is a rocket, corners nice and has lots of torque. We love the layout and when the slide is out there is plenty of room (we still wince a bit when we put out the slide.

We are getting about 13mpg. Again we always go over mountain passes so this is pretty good.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.