Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 02:19 AM   #3
quantum

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #21704
Heated wet water storage- another question you may have some knowledge on

Thanks for the feedback. Yes the fresh water tank is under the bed however I have never removed the screwed down plywood to inspect them. With that said I believe you are spot on that there is enough heat from the motorhome with the heat and hot water tank on to keep everything from freezing as long as in use. It does have the thermal windows and insulation package so I was told?

However I do agree that my best bet for the best outcome is to ride into warmer weather and flush everything out and on the trip back lower all the water levels and blow out the system as I am more than sure we will be in a freeze again from March and into April. It is New England and anything is possible.

#### My hydraulic jacks system panel shows an error after one jack hit a curb leaving a gas station. As you may be aware these units level jacks are low to the ground. Since that happened I get the error on the auto level. They work fine but I also never had to reset the hydraulics or clear any error from the panel.

Any advice on how to reset the system and erase the error and service message

Thanks again

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum