Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 05:33 PM   #34
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmsy View Post
Thank you for your fast response...
1) ...I look forward to checking out the Thor installed solar panel fuse line...
2)...I'm familiar with the process to connect as it has connected successfully a few times...now it just times out without giving me any options...
3)...we have the Vega Miratouch screen and a manual switch in the external water bay...
More later, again, thanks!

For the Winegard and the water pump issues.... try killing your 12V to reboot both systems.

You can pull your shore power and then put the Use / Store switch in the Store position (you should have no lights in the coach). Or you can leave the shore power plugged in and just turn off the breaker to the converter and put the Use / Store switch in the Store position.

Then after waiting a minute you can put the switch back to "Use" to power up the 12V systems again and see what happens.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.