Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 07:33 PM   #18
Delco Bobby

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Dynamax REV 24 RB
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3069
The hose storage area may be a "legacy" compartment designed for hoses without bayonet fittings. Look for Prest-O-Fit or similar hoses. You may need a fitting to attach that kind of hose. I haven't seen a Sequence dump pipe.

This type was more common years ago.

My RV has a compartment for one of these hoses but the dump pipe is fitted with a bayonet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james3342 View Post
Just got my first RV and have some questions.

The sewer hose storage area is simply not big enough to hold a standard (or any) size hose. How the Thor engineers screwed this up I have NO IDEA. The flanges on either end of a standard hose is simply too large to fit into the tube. Ridiculous. I'm open to ideas, but storing a sewer hose inside the camper is NOT an option.

The van came with a new water filter (a white cylinder shaped filter about 14" long). I have NO idea where it goes and none of the documentation shows where it goes either. Anyone know?

I have more questions - but will post them separately.

Thanks!
James

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.