Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 04:51 PM   #19
Fiddler1075

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude
State: Texas
THOR #21745
Absolutely The F550 will handle it. The Ford PS 6.7 is a beast, not to mention the new 10 speed transmission. I have 2021 Thor Magnitude, and I also have a 2014 Ford F350 with the PS 6.7. I used to tow a 36 foot fifth wheel, with a 14 foot trailer loaded with a Kawasaki mule behind that. That F350 had the older turbo that is two generations behind and still handled super easy towing from Texas to South Fork, Colorado. That route goes across Raton pass and La Veta pass. Now that I have the Magnitude, last September I took the same route flat towing our F150 with a 15 foot trailer loaded with two ATV's behind that. No issues at all.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum