Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:39 PM   #1
CountryFolk19

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: MiraMar 35.2
State: California
THOR #14738
Cool 2019 Thor Miramar 35.2 Disconnect status

I'm still new to this RV but have found this main switch to be just a pain.
I have killed my batteries twice now ok maybe once I might be able to blame the kids on the second time while having shore power on.

While on shore power the batteries are not charging until the main momentary switch is pushed the red light next to this switch is always is on as soon as you connect to shore power so is useless as an indicator while connected to shore power.

I found the disconnect switch under the bed. Is there a way to attach a indicator light to this disconnect switch so I know it's in Store or Use mode so I don't have to disconnect the shore power and count how many times I push this momentary switch? or walk back to voltage display on the inverter pad and wait to see if its draining or not.

Is there any other way you found to provide an indication your in use mode before killing the batteries.

Yes I'm thinking of putting a manual disconnect on the batteries themselves but for other reasons.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.