Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 10:58 AM   #37
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmsy View Post
Howdy...
Can't find the inline fuse so I have asked Thor for the trouble shooting guide...they sent me a 100W Solar Panel brochure that had no technical information...I have asked again...
Shutting the van down allowed the Winegard to get up and running but the water pump switch unlatching is still and issue and annoying...I have asked Thor for information on this too.
Ciao!...Ian.
The Solar Panel manual is not what you need.......

You need to go to this website and sign up to get all of the documentation for your coach. It has a couple dozen documents for yoru coach that you can download that covers just about everything you will ever need.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/

There is one document called Schematic that show the diragrams for wiring, plumbing, structural, etc.

Here is the section for my coach that shows the fuse for the solar controller. You will have a similar document for your coach but they are all wired this way for the most part.

You want to get into your battery bay and look for an orange wire connected to the positive terminal of one of the house batteries. This should be the wire to the Solar Controller. It should also have an inline fuse that is 20A (I think). You want to check that fuse and check the connection of the ring terminal at the battery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Magnitude-Schematics.png
Views:	39
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	27953  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum