Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 03:47 PM   #8
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The RV, Boat, Snowmobile and ATV industries all boomed because of COVID as people look to do things that will keep them isolated. Prices for used and new eqipment for any of thee recreational activities are at all time highs.

I said several months ago that if people are willing to wait 12 - 18 months, they will get gently used items for a really good price once a bunch of people realize the activity wasn't for them after all plus people will eventually go back to what they did before COVID.

I also snowmobile and used sled prices are ridiculous and many dealers are low or out of inventory. This is crazy because winter is almost nonexistent right now in a lot of places we typically ride.... NY, Michigan, Vermont, Maine.... and winters have been getting shorter with riding harder to come by.

I'm sure more than a few people laid $10K - $13K for a sled and then will get to ride it once or twice and ask themsleves what were they thinking. Next year they will be selling that sled at a big loss.

Same thing will happen with RV's after people see they are work to use.... don't want to deal with the black tank.... have a family of 4 stuck in a sardine can for a long weekend while it is raining every day.
100% agree
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.