Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 12:29 AM   #9
hello-RV

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #21400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
I have a 29M, mine is a 2018. My DW believes in bringing everything imaginable and after loading and weighing we are hundreds of pounds below the max axle weights front and back. I wouldn't worry about the CCC of the coach. I would be more worried about the lack of build quality that is endemic across the Thor Industries product line. Yes, all coaches have issues, but the folks that build Thor coaches have to be the least trained and qualified assemblers in all of America.
Quality is No#1 concern. CCC is No#2. Without enough CCC, always worry about how many people, how much food, water, gas, etc. to bring, especially for boondocking. CCC around 3000 is good.

By the way, CCC is for on road, or stationary too? If there is a group of guests who want to take a look at inside RV, should be concerned about CCC?

If the people making RVs do not have sufficient skills, that is a big problem.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.