Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 07:49 PM   #16
JimmyB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 37.4
State: Minnesota
THOR #20984
Alignment and tires

I have a 2016 Rubicon and had the same issue when I first started towing it behind my Palazzo 37.4. At the time it had the stock BFG Mud Terrain tires which I later replaced with some take-offs from a new 2020 Rubicon with BFG All Terrains.. The Jeep had some minor alignment issues so I got it properly aligned and had the shop install caster bolts. The stock setup does not allow for any caster adjustments but with a cheap aftermarket fix, I think the bolts were $20 at 4 Wheel Parts, you can get more negative caster. Jeep’s like negative caster. End result: the Jeep drives like it’s on rails and we’ve put over 5k toad miles on it with no more burning rubber smell after I stop. I hope this helps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum