Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:44 PM   #18
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
My personal experience is some what different. After 9 months of trouble free coach travel, I found my patio awning lights were failing, a few completely out. I emailed Thor MC customer service with a picture attached. I explained that the nearest Thor MC dealer was 140 miles away, but there was a Jayco/Entegea dealer (Youngbloods RV) 24 miles away that I preferred to do the repair. Jayco was not a part of Thor Industries at that time. Thor CS requested an estimate. I forwarded Thor's email to Youngbloods service department with a picture. Youngbloods e-mailed me an estimate of 1/2 hour @ $120 an hour. I forwarded the email to Thor CS and they sent the LED strip and harness directly to me, requesting I use the post paid box to return the defective part. I made an appointment with Youngbloods for the service. Youngbloods removed old LEDs, cleaned the cavity, applied the glue and put the new LED strip in about 20 minutes. I paid the $60, put a copy of the bill in the box and dropped the box by UPS. About a month later I got a Thor MC check for $60.

Different people, different coaches, different results.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.