Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:35 PM   #20
jandj.rving@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #20010
Warranty Repair in Texas

I had a similar situation except that I didn't need a repair part. Thor gave me the names of some service centers in the area (I was on a roadtrip). One fit me in right away and took care of the 13 repair items that we had. The two most serious were the step not retracting and the converter not working (it came unplugged).

I had to pay the $400 repair bill and Thor reimbursed me. I was fairly happy with the whole experience. Mostly because I could get down the road with only a slight delay.

Another time, Thor told me to get a repairman out and they would reimburse me. The repairman fixed the problem with the slide is very short time (loose wire). I sent the $95 repair bill in but Thor didn't reimburse me or let me know that it was declined. I think they have a faulty warranty administration.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum