Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 10:20 PM   #10
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by slikNSX View Post
Thanks for the info, but no I couldn't find any battery disconnect near batteries or any other manual switch, even asked the original owner who said this doesn't have it, so I just went ahead and installed one. No use/store switch, I will check the breaker box last time I checked I didn't see anything marked battery cut-off or store.
The use/store switch has been succeeded by the master power switch with it infamous red light. Either switch is found near the entry door. Both do the same thing, disconnect the house batteries from the power center fuse panel (where the 120 volt circuit breakers and most of the 12 volt fuses are found) using a latching relay near the power center. The red light only indicates the switch has power and not the position of the relay.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.