Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 03:31 PM   #25
71_340

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Forest River 2400R MBS
State: Missouri
THOR #13744
dkoldman,

It is always a wash with extended warranties because they are expensive and you may never need them. In my case I think it worked in my favor and I am sure that over the next 6 years I will use up the remaining $1000 it takes to recoup my investment.

The warranty I bought is MPP Premier Coverage with very few exclusions. It cover the whole coach/chassis except water damage (covered by my insurance though), slide out seals or chassis emissions. Also comes with roadside assistance, rental car and some lodging.

With that said and despite the fact I bought a new RV I have replaced some minor items myself because it was just easier and I like to tinker around. In my opinion a warranty is essential for a RV, considering how they are put together and the "abuse" they experience just by driving it and under normal use. It is even more important for owners who are not able to do repairs themselves.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.