Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 10:41 PM   #1
Seabee

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Florida
THOR #21560
Chassis Battery Replace Vegas 24.1

I have a 2014 Vegas that I just bought. It is in storage so I can't see the chassis battery to investigate. I've read and watched U-tube videos on how to access the battery by going through the passenger side sliding desk area. I also see that the claimed only way to add engine oil is through there.
Is there any way to do these two things from the front of the MH? It appears that the water level in the battery can only be checked from the passenger compartment, also. I'm readying myself to do what is necessary - I think that nothing has been done by the previous owner - - it only has 6K miles on it. After reading these forums after purchase I'll bet the oil has never been changed, either. TIA. Ed

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum