Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 10:55 PM   #1
Wonderful Life

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: LH26
State: Arizona
THOR #21804
Air infiltration

Hello fellow Thor Class C owners. I just purchase my first Class C Motor Coach. To this point I've only owned bumper pulls and 5th wheels. Wanting to downsize and pull my Jeep Wrangler JK we opted to buy a 2021 Thor LH26. So far we really like the rig. However, we have been traveling during a cold spell and find there is more than appreciated cold air coming in to the coach both when travel and set up. Seems to be from the skylight area in the front cap and where the E450 cab joins the living area at the floor. Other than a few other minor things I need to get fixed by the dealer, it has been a great rig/experience so far. I'm just wondering if any one else has experienced this and if so, did you find a fix or is it just a normal occurrence with the Class C body style?

Appreciate any information you might be able to share!

Thanks,

Tom

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.