Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 01:32 AM   #6
Rshepard

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Texas
THOR #20008
Thanks for the input!! I was waiting for it to happen again, and it just did.

I appreciate the input, which helped me look specifically at things. I went to look at the power inputs on the tower, and was getting 119V, 60H, and 0A on Leg1, and 12A on Leg2. So it appears power is still flowing into the coach even with the inverter set to "Disabled". This may be normal. I was told to keep the inverter off and NOT in pass-thru mode, like I was doid, while on shore power. So I did that part differently prior to this issue occurring this time.

This issue also appears under load, when we are cooking and have a rather large drain/load on the system. The lights flicker and then we loose power. It goes down and then comes right back, on battery. I think the ATS is not the issue based on the following.

There is a small "INPUT 30A" pop-out breaker which is popping on the front of the Magnum Inverter. It's very small and easy NOT to seee. So I'm guessing this is due to us not realizing we can't have everything on at once, BUT, I would expect things to SHED instead of pop an input breaker. So maybe SHED is not working too??

Not sure I know the problem, but it's narrowed down.

Googling now for more. Thoughts???

Now I'm looking into

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.