Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Ace 29.3
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 12:38 PM   #39
Digby

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34.2 miramar
State: Florida
THOR #3693
Ace 29.3

First off I purchased what should have been the ultimate , 2012 winnebago Via with Mercedes-Benz platform. My first mistake was buying from Lazy Days Florida my second was thinking I bought the best money could buy . Al though I must say the Mercedes-Benz engine was perfect.
The 5th day of driving the radio stopped working so I drive back down to Lazy days with theMH to have the radio checked , got to see the service rep there and as I was telling him the story of radio proplem he turned his back looking in a book and wrote something . Upon turning back to me passed a note with phone number and said call these people for help . It was thenumber for radio manufacture. Thats how my experiance started.
Anyway had no less than 12 major problems with that unit.
Hopefully the Ace will do better for half the cost.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum