Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 12:14 AM   #22
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Sold my RV last summer with the idea of upgrading to a class A. Started shopping months ago and I found one constant. I guess the Covid-19 generation is buying up RV's instead of taking their normal flyaway vacations. All this buying has let dealers push up prices on everything because somebody will but it. A nice used class A I considered buying 6 months ago is now $30,000-$60,000 more than it was then. They are marketing real junk like Coachman for top dollars. It is my prediction this buy frenzy will fizzle out come Nov 2021. Driven down by those dumping the RV they bought because it is not what they thought it would be, they find it expensive to maintain and store, or they just discovered it's not for them. In any case I think the market will be flush again with RV's driving down the resale price. All those that are buying now will lose their shirts when the market drops as they are trying to bail out of their purchase.
So who is the Covid 19 generation?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum