Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 08:06 PM   #20
Ifish

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 35C
State: Indiana
THOR #16561
Joe,

You ask if all coaches are that way. Not really. A 45 foot diesel with independent front suspension and a tag axle will be very different from a 29 foot gas coach.
I had an Alpine Coach that would actually move the semi tractors a little when I passed them. It was extremely stable in all but stupid windy conditions. When you came out of an overpass you only hardly felt a decent cross wind.
Great coach for two people. Terrible layout when the kids and their families want to travel with you.
I now have a 37 foot gas camper that has air bags front and rear. It drives and rides good. Not as good as the Alpine, but nice for a gas. You can improve your coach immensely, but it will always be a short chassis and therefore subject to more movement.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum