Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 12:45 AM   #19
Kemper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alaska
THOR #19394
I also have an FE and the first thing I would warn you is to watch for your tire simulators to rotate. Mine did and cut into the tire stems, caused one of my duallys to deflate and expand so it rubbed into the other tire. Blew out the tire on I-84 in Oregon. I found the other side one to be loose so just removed them. They cost about $185 each and I have no desire to replace them. A lot of owners use tie wire or zip ties to fasten the simulator to the wheel to prevent rotation but I think I will just paint the wheels. I have several issues with my unit and am trying to work through them but this was the most worthy in regards to safety. At least check your tires often to see if the simulator is rotating.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum