Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 04:00 AM   #1
Ricksplace55

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24ft Chateau
State: Florida
THOR #9537
Moisture Sensors

I have a question and a concern. I was speaking to the owner of a 5th wheel next to us who was using a Moister Meter on the outside of his rig. He stated a fellow RVr had a very minor leak on the roof and found it by using a meter. So he ordered one and was starting to use it on his. He used it first on the roof and several ares showed max of 55%. As he started on the front cap it went to 100%. Well we were freaking out, when we checked inside the same, Front cap, several areas inside were low others high.
Are theses machines accurate, cause his is a 2019 and he keeps it spotless, seals look great. I know a leak can start at anytime. No warping of walls. No soft spot.
Now I am freaking out too. Cause my rig is a 2013.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum