Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 03:08 AM   #7
sueasher1@netzero.net

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #3340
Part of the problem is that it is “stuck” in the almost up position. I did see a YouTube of an RV tech that said if you deactivate the motor at the controller you can move the slide. I’m almost afraid to do that - fearful that I’ll get it down and unable to get it back up so that I can‘t drive.However, I have just about worked up enough courage to try with a some kind of prop that would keep it from falling all the way down. I would appreciate any and all help. My wonderful RV tech is quarantining out of state so I either fix it with help or it doesn’t get fixed I guess.
Are the “panels” you are referring to metal plates at the corner next to the rail? That was going to be my next search. I have an elderly gentleman with an electrical and general RV knowledge who has been trying to brainstorm this with me. He will be able to help me more this week but we both need all the input we can get. Please and thank you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum