Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 06:33 PM   #4
COACE30.2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Colorado
THOR #3517
Thank you. Our's has been in storage and winterized since taking delivery. I ran everything during the PDI but it was our first motorhome so I'm sure I missed some things. We had a whistle as well but realized the driver window was not closed completely due to the curtain preventing it from closing all the way. We are waiting on 4 items currently from the PDI but I have the vehicle in storage until they have the parts.

1) Linoleum floor needs to be fixed where a screw was visible.

2) Axerra remote control was missing.

3) Table support was missing for the table in between the captains chairs.

4) The faux leather on the back of the drivers seat was scraped and will be replaced.

I did run the sinks and shower and did not observe any leaks but until we take a trip and use them it may not be apparent. Everything else seems to work fine but we'll see once we can use it more frequently.

We used Camping World in Longmont, CO which was a very good experience but their responsiveness since we took delivery has been slower than I would like. Our bedroom TV has no DVD only the bunks do. I also need to check the exterior speakers as I don't remember doing it. All the TVs worked but wasn't able to check the coaxial connection during the PDI.

Thanks again for your response and don't hesitate to contact me for any questions. I'll do my best to help even as an RV newbie.

Best regards,

Richard

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum