Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:20 PM   #42
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
1. Judge, thanks a bunch…I do see a variety red wires that are around the batteries in their house…I found a lone red wire going to the positive side of the battery terminal so my guess is that I should follow that back (next time I get under the coach) and that could show maybe a wire color change at the fuse?...

2. Paul and Judge…I bought a Coleman battery tender…supposed to be 2 amps worth of charge on bright days…the house battery still hovers at 12V…what voltage is a battery at rest on the tender for a week or so expected to stay at or get to while in maintenance mode?

3. Judge, no warranty on my 2018 coach but I have an Assurant warranty plan…(FESC)…I will get the store that sold me the coach to get the costs covered.

4. Judge, again no warranty but the ESP has already rejected the repair as freezing damage…I’ll have to pay for the repair and take them to task to get it covered…we were on the road down here in non-freeze weather conditions for 3 weeks before we saw the first drip before the pin hole appeared the next day…(surely if it was freeze damage it would be spilt rather than a pin hole?)…I am not sure how the repair was presented by the repairer…I am sure that they would rather bill me at retail rather than discount a for the ESP provider…☹

5. Paul and Judge…I got the PTFE but have yet to find me some ladders to reach the swivels…😊

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum