Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 04:39 AM   #1
leepsnco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 27.7
State: Arizona
THOR #19334
2020 Thor Axis 27.7

Need help in winterizing my TMC 2020 Thor Axis 27.7 with tankless water heater. I followed the instructions per the owners manual (drain all water out of tanks, hooked up antifreeze gallon jug with short hose to city water inlet, turned on the pump nothing happened, did the priming (opened up low drains, no antifreeze came out from them).
Is there some where a valve to turn or something to let the water pump know it is antifreeze? I filled the fresh water tank with 3/4 water and turned on the pump and water came out ok from faucets. Emptied the fresh water tank and tried the antifreeze hook up again and still no antifreeze would go in. What should have taken 30 minutes at the most I finally gave up after 5 hours. When I had a travel trailer I had a valve I had to turn to winterize it. There is nothing in the manual or YouTube video stating or showing how you switch to winterizing the motorhome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.