Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 09:24 PM   #47
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
Thanks guys...agree on the WD40...it freed it off but the noise is coming back...PTFE should fix it for a longer period of time...

I am going to strip the wire covering back a piece and see what I see...that orange wire gets very close to where we expect it to be...

As far as battery longevity while in storage is concerned, I believe that the caretakers in the storage depot will be willing to run the vehicle for a while each week or so...we'll see...but that would help support the little solar pack.

I have already plotted the path we took and the temps are being logged...getting it fixed while on the move is tough...BUT here's the scoop...I used JB WELD 'Water Weld" on the pipe with the pinhole...wiped the 'putty' back and forth...it's been holding for nearly a week already...bloody brilliant and has offset the inconvenience somewhat...

All for now...thanks for being there guys!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum