Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 03:34 AM   #1
bandi

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude RB34
State: New Jersey
THOR #21905
NEW here, Just sayin' Hi !

Just placed my order for a 2022 Magnitude RB34 (not due in til' July)

I'm sure' glad I stumbled on this forum to start the learning cycle over again...

I sold my 01' Coachman 30ft leprechaun in 2010 due to a new job where I ended up deployed for the most part of 5 years which would have left it wasting away, and all the kids were pretty much grown and moved on, except the youngest who hangs with us between his deployments... I sold it for pennies to a nice young family with 3 younglings' who really were in need of a deal and adventure... felt real goood to help someone out !...

So 10 years forward, the deployments are few and far between and we've had to adopt our special needs grandson to raise'... So we need to get out and see the country as we move closer to retirement (still 13 year out, but who's counting)...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum