Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 AM   #5
brianh442

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 33.5
State: Washington
THOR #578
Not sure if this will help, but I have a Miramar 34.2, with the ext kitchen. I too have the Danby refrigerator mounted outside. I also was wondering about the temp control.

While searching for the control panel for the LINC wireless remote, I stumbled upon the temp control for the fridge. On the Miramar, it is located under the bed, I had removed the thin wood cover, over the electrical stuff. All the way at the head of the bed, under this cover was the back side of the Danby fridge, and that's were that temp control knob is located. The only way to adjust the temp is to remove 6 or 8 screws, lift this thin cover and reach way back under the bed to adjust the temp!!!! I'm not the smallest fella around the campfire, I had to twist and contort to get back there.

I removed the screws from cover and put a couple of pieces of Velcro down, so I can more easily remove the cover to access the temp control!!

On a side note, I never did find the control panel for the LINC wireless remote, the dealer speculated that THOR never mounted the panel!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.