Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:27 PM   #7
quantum

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #21704
no more errors now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
What are the Error Codes you are getting? That might help to deternine if there is a problem with the leveling unit or not.

Also, Auto Level is good in theory but is is far from perfect. Next the Zero Point Calibration must be done when the coach is perfectly level.

I no longer use Auto Level because I found it puts to much stress and torsional forces on the chassis. I ony manually level now.

I place a small level towards the front, another one in the middle and another one near the rear and see where I am with the level before starting. I then drop the front and rear jacks until they just touch the ground. My next step is to begin to level either the front or back and then work to adjust the side to side level. I can usualy do it with much less movement of the jacks and twisting of the chassis than using Auto Level.

will try to recalibrate after I do a manual level as you suggest. I can easily do so with the remote. But as you say I'll be looking for pretty level ground to re callibrate

Thanks

Ed

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum