Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Palazzo 33.3
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:15 AM   #1
BJMac75

Brand: Still Looking
State: Wisconsin
THOR #21717
Palazzo 33.3

Became a member when looking for a used unit. Love to hear the advice and common sense from owners. Ended up purchasing a 2017 Palazzo 33.3. I will say the ride and cabin noise are much better then the 2017 Hurricane 34 F we were planning on purchasing. Miss the outdoor kitchen, large indoor pantry and large sofa the Hurricane offer but there are always tradeoffs.

The first trip was 3000 miles roundtrip originating in Wisconsin and of course it was bad weather to our destination but we made it. This trip included my wife, two daughters, a cousin and two dogs. The two boys were going back to school and working so they had to stay home.

We did run into transmission problems as well as other issues but should have expected as this was used, non Thor dealer, non warranty deal. I will post about those in other areas.

Overall we like the unit very much. It is quite, comfortable, roomy and about 10 mpg on the diesel which considering the 70-75 mph, traffic and hills I thought was quite well. I am sure I can get better once I learn to use the unit better.

Look forward to the continued advice seen in the forums especially related to towing a vehicle as my wife and I will be traveling the US.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Palazzo 33.3.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	28244  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum