Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 01:38 PM   #14
stags066

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude
State: New Jersey
THOR #21908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
If Thor knew how to reinforce it correctly, why wouldn’t they be doing it as a standard design revision? I doubt you’re the first to question this low weight rating.

The video droregon referred to does show 500 pound load limit. I would start by trying to determine if that rig was built before or after yours. If built before yours, it suggests that Thor may have experienced problems/failures and had to derate load capacity. If built after yours, it suggest Thor found a way to redesign for the higher 500-pound load capacity.
Mine is a 2020, and the one in the video is a 2021. They are different floor plans, but the same make and model. Additionally, the over the cab bed looks identical to mine. This is a great suggestion, so I have added this information to my open ticket with Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.