Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 11:57 PM   #1
Lambchop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #17909
Extended warranties

I am looking to make a decision about an extended warranty policy within a month. I’ve gotten two competitive quotes but am looking for feedback and opinions from the Thor community family. Good Sam ESP and Eagle Vision RV both have similar policies albeit Eagle Vision is a bit higher priced and I’ve never heard about it before. Eagle Vision has many Adonis but they all come with hefty price tags. Good Sam, on the other hand, has been around for many years. If there are others, I would love to know about them. Anyone have feedback, opinions?
Just a little background; I’m a retired woman, sort of handy at fixing some things, not afraid to try with advice and direction, but there are some things that would be too difficult or costly to repair. I would appreciate hearing from those of you that have an extended warranty, who it’s through, and any other info that you can provide.
I can’t wait for COVID to be over and we can get back to semi normal again. Vaccine next week!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.