Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 12:23 AM   #1
jonesyracing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45lt
State: Colorado
THOR #21333
fresh water tank sagging, Tuscany

2013 Tuscany 45LT purchased last year. fresh water tank is sagging, and aluminum under coach is bulging downward. Has anyone else had this problem and addressed it. I have not attempted to fix yet but as I lightly probed a small hole in the thin aluminum floor of the bottom of coach it appears that they used some type of plywood under the tank and it is crumbling to pcs likely from getting wet. I have not contacted Good Sam yet as we have the service contact but am guessing it is going to be an ordeal getting them to pay, plus wondering if Camping world would even fix it right. My thoughts would be cut out the crappy extremely thin aluminum sheet, remove junk wood, and replace wood with maybe the pink or blue styrofoam insulation sheets found at Lowes. Then replace aluminum and add a couple more steel supports. Currently only one approx 2" square tube supports the tank in the middle of coach. Anyone else?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum