Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 01:26 AM   #1
alfonsi4

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #17748
Looking for 110volt wiring diagram

I'm Looking for 110volt wiring diagram for my 2014 Thor Outlaw 37MD. I've tried Thor, they would give me the 12 volt wiring diagram, but not the one for 110 volt wiring. I have a "hot ground" (usually means a disconnected neutral wire) at the outlet under the dash on the passenger side where you normally would plug in your PC (small desk area). Tracing the wire from the outlet it goes up the windshield pillar and into the ceiling area. I can't find were it heads from there. Checked the other outlets on that circuit, they all seem to be end of the line, nothing piggy backing off of them. I assume at this point there is a junction box somewhere, but without a diagram I don' t want to start taking things apart on a wild goose chase. It is on the circuit with the TV's and gets fed by the inverter also. Checked wiring at the inverter and as far as I could see, but it goes into the coach and out of sight. Any help or a 110v volt diagram would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum