Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 01:27 PM   #3
jonesyracing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45lt
State: Colorado
THOR #21333
yeah, I always have engine running when using the leveling system or opening slides. On our first and only trip since we bought it in October I had the "Jacks down" light flash a couple times along with the beep while driving and figured that to be due to fluid level a bit low. Then after using level system on that trip this issue started happening each time after retracting. I have since added plenty of fluid, but all lights still flash. I am chasing a charging system problem as I just ordered a new Trombetta contactor that is not working. That was not allowing the shore power to charge the chassis batteries, or alternator to charge house batteries, but that should not have been an issue the other day with the LCI lights flashing as the house batteries were fully charged from shore power, and with the engine running the chassis batteries were showing over 14 volts due to the alternator charging them. So far I am really second guessing this "high end" coach. Bought from a Gander dealer, have found the charging problem. Was unable to get Auto Gen start to work, (turned out it was wired wrong). You cant hardly drive it in cold temps as the amount of cold air that blows in under the dash will not even allow dash heater to keep up. Then after filling fresh water tank I found tank and cargo floor below sagging between frame rails. That looks to be that plywood that helps support it they had under tank has rotted or deteriorated somehow and with only one support in middle of coach it droops and has damaged the thin aluminum that seals that area from road below.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum