Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 01:48 PM   #4
jonesyracing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45lt
State: Colorado
THOR #21333
Bought used just in October from a Gander. The Tuscany is like new condition as it was always garaged, but finding the hidden issues. That was one reason I opted for the Good Sam service contract. (fridge alone being 7 years old could quit anytime and it doesn't just come out the side door...) I am guessing structural warranty only covers first owner. As for CW and that kind of work I had the same opinion you guys do. I will likely fix myself, it is timing that is bad as winter time in Denver, and first trip planned in late March and between now and then not many opportunities for the project without snow and cold. Hate paying someone else for work I can do but will see if weather will cooperate. Paying someone to do a special project like that done right I see being between 1-2k. I guess if you are going buy something like that I better be prepaired for the cost to keep it up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum