Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 07:26 PM   #7
jonesyracing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45lt
State: Colorado
THOR #21333
I'm with ya EA37TS and Pete'sMH, I will likely end up fixing it myself to make sure it is done correct. My concern now is the way the tank is deformed from sagging that when I attempt to push up to put in new supports it may crack the tank, or just push it and the grey and black tanks up in it's current shape. I am not sure if it would be best to have the plastic heated up some, or atleast maybe half full of warm water so that just the parts of the tank that are sagging between the outside of the coach and the center support push up. Then weld or drill/tap and bolt a couple added supports going from outside bottom rails of compartment to the center support that runs lengthwise with coach.
Also Iwmcquire, You could be right on the fridge going thru the door, I will have to measure. I did see where Thor made a wider door for the Tuscany in 2014, (mine is '13). Also it is a residential fridge, (counter depth atleast). It was just mentioned to me that if fridge goes out, typically the slide has to be removed, or windshield to exchange them. I will just hope that we dont have issues with the fridge for a few years atleast!! Thanks for all your responses. it is good to know their is support and others to talk to.
Another nice sidenote is that Thor does monitor this forum and reached out to me and they took my info to update as new owner, and looking into the structural warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.