Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 03:35 PM   #1
wpaul

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #22033
2017 Thor Vegas LP Sending Unit Question

Just purchased a 2017 Thor Vegas 25.3 with an Armebe LP tank. Someone evidently removed the sending unit from the LP tank over time. The wires are there but there is no sending unit present to connect them to. I found this picture online of a set up that is very similar to mine and where this system has a gauge with a sensor wire connection mine just has a pipe plug in the threaded hole.

Can someone please advise on where to get this part? I called KIB who made the monitoring panel and they said they don't make the sender and to call Thor. I called Thor and they just said to take it to a servicing dealer. Armebe does not appear to be an easy company for the consumer to contact. I found a Manchester tank sender that looks very similar but since I believe the pipe plug was installed in place of what was originally there I don't believe it would work properly based on the photos of it I have seen.

If someone could please direct me so I can get the part(s) ordered and replaced to allow the monitoring panel to function I would greatly appreciate it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 10.18.52 AM.png
Views:	47
Size:	792.1 KB
ID:	28393  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum