Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 11:49 PM   #1
BRAVOZULU9

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany
State: Florida
THOR #694
Greetings from Hawaii...thinking of purchasing 2013 42WX....advice anyone?

Hi all,
Thanks in advance for reading (and hopefully responding) to my post.

I am about to purchase a 2013 Tuscany 42WX and am hoping for some advice/feedback on the unit and on the price I've negotiated.

First, price. We settled on $225 from a MSRP of $347. Although I know it seems like a good deal on the surface, I'd like to hear from anyone if they believe I should have negotiated a better price? Thats out the door, before taxes.

Second, unit. Does anyone have any specific feedback or advice on this model year and model? Anything in particular I should look out for during the walk-thru inspection? Should I run away from the unit because of some design flaw or quality issue?

Also, how is Thor's customer service? Do they stand behind their products and respond to late night or weekend requests for help?

Lastly, should I go for the extended warranty? The 7 year price is just over $7k including fabric and tires?

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help.

BRAVOZULU9

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.