Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:19 PM   #24
71_340

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Forest River 2400R MBS
State: Missouri
THOR #13744
Welcome to RVing and to this great forum.

You already received a lot of good advice. When we started our neighbors and friends who own a travel trailer helped us out a bunch. The husband took me under his wings and thought me just about everything from leveling to operating all of the systems, his wife got with my wife on the interior set up and what we need and probably don't need.

On our first trip together they helped us with setting up and making sure we were good to go before they did their set up (where I "helped"). We have taking 5 or 6 shorter semi local trips last year together and had a great time. We plan on taking a longer far out trip this summer to South Dakota (we all will be fully vaccinated by then and hopefully Covid-19 is on a deep decline at that time)

If you have friends who already have an RV that would be you best resource. Also, we are glad to have taken the plunge into Rving, it is great!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum